Wednesday 18 May 2011

Drew Dalia

A few words before..

This is my first blog! So if i'm not in tip top condition, and up to speed with all you regular bloggers, please forgive me :) Also, througout this blog, please click on the picture's to get a better look at them, i havn't quite figured out how to keep them big without them taking over my whole blog...

Now i've tried and tried and tried to play a legacy through at least ten generations on the sims 2 but i've always ended up giving up around the 3rd generation. I am aware there is a proper legacy challenge with set rules and you round up your score at the end, but i really couldnt stick to that so this blog will just be a general look in to the adventures of what my sims actually get up to! However i do like to stick to certain things the legacy challenge asks of..you know, moving your sim in to quite a big lot so they start out with the bare minimum, and no cheats of course! I mean, correct me if i am wrong, i just couldnt be bothered reading through all of the rules. I was very important to finally have a go at just blogging about a sim of mine. Anyway, if you have managed to put up with my babbling and reach this far...


....Say hello to my new legacy founder, Drew!


Drew Dalia, to be precise. I swear her hair never looked that colour in create-a-sim, i've kind of gone off it seeing it actually in the game.




As soon as i put her on her massive lot, she gave me one of the strangest looks ever, i can see i am in for a tough time with this sim, she seems a little creepy/crazy.
  "What Lou? I am totally practising my Jim Carrey/Liar Liar claw impression..."

ANYWAY.
Drew's Favourites are: Autumn salad, Hip Hop music, and the colour Lime.
Her traits: Workaholic, Good, Handy, Genius, and family orientated.
LTW: World reknowned surgeon.


So the adventure begins!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, she has the same name as me! ^-^
    Except, I'm a boy!
    Great start! :)

    ReplyDelete